October 30, 2010

| brush in hand |



This post is going to contain some of my make up work, which is few and far between at the moment because I have focused all of my attentions on my current degree. However, I do have some interesting pictures from some of the work I did last year and a couple of experiments that I have dabbled in this year. I've decided that all posts related to make-up and hair styling will be in a different typeface, in order to distinguish between the disciplines. 


















This was done with photographer Mark Freebs for a personal porfolio.

Model: Jenna Upton
Make Up & Hair: Amy Olivia
Photographer: Mark Freebs









Model: Christina Lubushagne
Hair & Make Up: Amy Olivia
Photographer: Matthew Schrire



Kirsten Bing
Springfield Matric Dance 2010
Hair & Make Up: Amy Olivia






Model: Megan Petrie
Hair: Tandem Constantia
Make Up: Amy Olivia





 Thats that for now. I have a couple shoots coming up, so I will be sure to add some more. I also have editing to complete on other photographs, so those will be joining this lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment